3 4 2
Remote work is becoming more and more popular nowadays, bringing the new trends into real estate and residential developments.
21 Inglis Avenue Frankston is a good example that combines low maintenance, comfortable living, retail/office area and absolutely amazing bayside lifestyle, being only 400 m from the beach.
All 3 architecturally designed townhouses are built and ready for you to move in:
* Lease out the downstairs retail area and live in the upstairs dwelling/or lease out upstairs accommodation.
* Ground floor entrance to very large living room/study area
* European Stainless-Steel Appliances
* Stone tops throughout
* Engineered Oak acoustic flooring
* Powder room
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robes & en suite
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes & en suites
* Separate central bathroom
* Stairway to second floor with sizeable study/retreat area
* Split system air conditioning and heating
* Access to spacious balcony
* Generous storage areas
* Double Lock up garages
Convenient to Nepean Highway and public transport
Close to major arterials, public transport, local cafes and Bayside Shopping Centre, you cannot go wrong by getting it as investment or a place for you to live in and enjoy everything it has to offer.